8.10.2012

060;; Humdeedum...

Good news! Wisdom tooth war = won.
That's right. I won.
By the way, for my first tooth pull, I got spoiled. But damn that tooth was huge!

Which means... I can now enjoy my trip to Memphis (which starts tomorrow afternoon). I can't wait to see my friends Chris & Jeff. It's going to be really hard being over half a country away from them from now on! Gotta make the best of my time while I'm there, I guess. :)

Also, there's a very good chance that on Tuesday Dalton & I will be having our first "official" date that doesn't involve a video Skype call. Eep! 

I've been in the mood to draw lately. Like really badly.
I think it's because my friend Danny (airforce, stationed in Germany) and I are going to be sketchbook pals. We were close in high school and started talking again my second year in Memphis - but after his second marriage we quit talking again. So I'm really glad he suggested this little project. Speaking of... I should probably mail him the sketchbook he's to prepare for me.
...back to the drawing thing... I kind of want to do The Hunger Games or Harry Potter drawings. Nothing large scale just yet. I can't start a 18x24" drawing this soon to moving. I'd never finish it. Excuse me while I go look at the 15 unfinished large scale drawings sitting in my portfolio currently... ^.^ Hehe!

5½ weeks until I leave for Portland, Oregon. ♥
Any suggestions on stops along the way? I know we'll be passing by Denver, Colorado and Salt Lake City, Utah... but I'm honestly really uneducated on "monuments" and "sights to see" in this country. My imagination and curiosity is always elsewhere. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment