8.29.2012

062;; Cravings...

I've got a huge, huge craving for a new tattoo.

It's actually getting a bit ridiculous. I'm so excited to get out to Portland and find new artists that can make my skin even prettier!

Something I'm really excited about though is because I'm craving new ink, I'm also drawing more. A lot of people in high school used to say I should be a tattoo artist - but that was always my best friend's thing. We'll see where life takes me.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I got to spend two days (well it was really more like 24 hours spread out) with Dalton. There is absolutely nowhere else I'd rather be than in his arms. As cheesy as that sounds, and as goofy as it makes me feel, I don't care. I've never once felt this way about a guy. Sometimes it's terrifying, but sometimes it's the best feeling in the world. Now to just convince him to accept my ideas for a Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, and Sweeney Todd wedding. Ready, set, go!
I also found out last night that I may get to see him again in 3 weeks for a weekend. If he says it's for sure, I will definitely go back down to Memphis for 3 days before I move.

Eep!

Oh, and I've recently added a new member into my family...


I will probably be posting some new work soon. I've been so busy with homework that I haven't been able to focus on making my tutorials or my own work. Screw school.

1 comment:

  1. your future wedding sounds to me like it will be seriously badass.

    also, how are you liking the pro? I'm in the market and I haven't picked what I want yet.

    ReplyDelete