9.07.2012

063;; Shutting down.

A tornado apparently hit near my home tonight, less than an hour after I drove across town to my grandma's house.

I've reached my stress level cap. There's no where else for me to go at this point. I'm to the point where I can't even hide it. Several people I interacted with today informed me of how shut down I seem.
Today was the start of my moving sale and my friend Tiffany decided to come pay me a visit for a few hours. It was nice to see her, and I honestly hope I get to see her more before I move in less than 2 weeks. I can't believe it's already here... 2 weeks and I'm gone.
I finally got my room assignment today, also. I got my first choice, so I'm pretty excited. Private room with a shared bathroom in The Arthur (which is an old hotel that was revamped for the school's housing needs).

310.

That's my new home for the next 3-6 months.

I feel bad but I'm too emotionally drained and exhausted to put forth much effort into anything.
Tomorrow continues my moving sale.
Sunday is my first trial for packing the car up. I need to see how the stuff I want to take fits so I can make adjustments from there and hopefully become less stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment