7.04.2012

042;; I know, I know...

I post too much. I like organization though, so I don't want to conflict certain weekly posts I do with personal crap. It confuses me and makes me feel like a blabbering idiot.

Anyway.. I made a new portfolio tonight. It's a service deviantART has apparently been offering for a while, but I've been in denial that they could do anything useful at all, so I was unaware of it.

Here.

I'm pretty positive all of the firework displays in the local area were cancelled tonight due to our extreme drought conditions. I know a few went on that took place over water (all at least 45 minutes away). It's kind of sad, but oh well. I'm not huge on holidays except for Christmas. Everything else seems kind of trivial to me. Today was a good day regardless. I like the excuses to hang out with family, especially since I'm moving in 2 short months, and let's be honest, no one is going to come visit me when I live a country away.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a good Independence Day. <3

Here is some kitty mischief that's been going on the past couple of days...

 
He's uh... doing nothing wrong, right? I'm not entirely sure how he got up there on top of the kitchen cabinets - but I figure it's better that way.
Hairball catchin' a nap in a box of things I'm throwing out.

 
My aunt's cat Lola wearing the cone of shame today at our dinner.

.
.
.

As a cheerful parting note... I had some quality snuggle time with my favourite teddy bear of ever today.



1 comment:

  1. so. much. fluffy. Sorry you didn't get to see fireworks. I bet you'll see an awesome show next year!
    xo bhrett
    ps. needs more cat photos ;)

    ReplyDelete