7.25.2012

056;; 23 in twenty-three

The beautiful Erin @ LIY is doing a link-up && since I'm a total sucker for making lists that I can't seem to follow... let's do another one! Luckily, this is a small enough list that most it should be obtainable. I'm kind of lying with this post though... since I technically won't be 23 until August 1st - but that's only 8 days away, so I'm going with that. ♥

P.S. - I should so be doing homework right now. Shame on you, Erin.
P.P.S. - I did snatch some of these off of my 101 in 1001 list, but that's okay. I won't tell if you don't.



01. Make a new friend.

02. Get a job.

03. Use public transit. (hey, did you know I sold my car? No choice once in Portland!)

04. Clean out my closet(s).

05. Visit Seattle, Washington.

06. See a lightouse.

07. Go whale watching @ Depoe Bay, Oregon.

08. Document my trip to Portland, Oregon with pictures and postcards picked up along the way!

09. Get rid of 100 things.

10. Drink only water for one week.

11. Go down to SoCal to see a few very amazing friends. Train is preferred method of travel, though I will tolerate a plane, also.

12. Visit at least 3 of the top 10 aquariums in the country (Ripley's Believe It or Not Aquarium coming in two short weeks!)


13. Go visit && photograph a glacier.

14. Read more books. I've been slacking lately.

15. Print out at least 10 of my recent art pieces to update my physical portfolio. (They make excellent decoration, too.)

16. Learn how to cook more things, rather than the like... 5 recipes that I've borrowed and fallen in love with from Sam @ ReddyorKnot.

17. Swim in the ocean.

 
photo c/o me

 18. Visit SeaWorld San Diego!



19. Enter more art competitions. (Art of Photography 2012 ✓)

20. Move to a new apartment after spending a few months in the dorms at AI Portland.

21. Try a DiY project off of pinterest, rather than just oogle over it. (Thanks for reminding me, Erin.)


22. Go to a movie. At the theatre. (I think the last one I went to go see was the last Pirates of the Caribbean.)

23. Spend more time with Dalton.



So there you have it. There's my list of 23 in 23. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself when a lot of these are taken care of by the end of September!



& now shoo! Go check out Erin's 26 in 26 post. 



5 comments:

  1. Had to check our your 23 in 23 after you commented on mine! ;) You had some good ones I forgot, like the whale watching. I live in OR, how could I forget something like that. I thought of another I missed too.. go to Astoria and visit The Goonies house!!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That aquarium is amazing. The BEST I've ever been to. In my opinion, better than chicago, boston, seattle, chattanooga, and key west. by FAR.

    and glaciers are the most beautiful natural marvel in the world. perfection. go trekking and ice climbing. so. much. amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Your list is great! I love whale watching, and I'm super jealous about going to the aquarium! I bet it'll be fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, really enjoyed your list. I love the "get rid of 100 things" piece. That's something I should strive for :) I'm a new follower via Bloglovin - my regular feed is so clumped right now! You have such a creative blog, I love it.

    Btw, so you don't clutter your comments, you can directly reply via email to your commenters :) Through the email you receive whenever somebody comments - as long as their email is connected.

    xx

    Elise @ jerseyflowerse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete