7.23.2012

054;; Artist Inspiration - Federico Bebber

I recently became slightly intrigued obsessed with Federico Bebber's work.
It's pretty different from what I would normally think I would like - but his use of textures is beyond amazing in my opinion. Definitely a darker artist && it definitely makes me smile at the macabre of things again - but there's so much beauty in his work, too.
Things that seem to simple to create I can't even imagine trying to put together. Piecing textures just perfectly, adjusting the lighting enough, and his compositions make me swoon.

He is a big part of my recent smoke fascination. Blame him. Go ahead.

See more of Federico's work here:

Sometimes I feel like I overthink which artist I should and should not post on my blog as inspiration, but then I realize that the chances of people that like the things I do all the time are very slim. I can hide it all I want, but dark & macabre things do fascinate and inspire me. They always have. So I am going to continue to post inspirations to me personally, rather than trying to appeal to a certain group of followers. I'm sorry if that's offensive to anyone. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment