7.21.2012

053;; What's wrong?

Everything seems to be taking a turn for the worse this week. I have had no motivation to do anything. At all.
I missed a couple of homework assignments. I've missed a weeks worth of blogging (I know, I'm awful). I haven't created a single thing, either.

The weather here is truly unbearable. Mother Nature is being a true tease and a half, as well. For almost an entire week straight there was a 30%-50% chance of rain daily. It rained everywhere but here. I absolutely hate the summer in the first place, and this really isn't making it any better. For the first time though I want to go outside. Primarily because I can't, I'm sure. I can't remember a day that wasn't 100 degrees outside, with at least 40% humidity.

I would give almost anything for the Art Institute of Portland to have processed my transcripts a month sooner. If they had? I would have packed a car up and driven out there to start campus classes last week, instead of online classes.

I want to leave and be somewhere anywhere else.

3 comments:

  1. if you want to take a break and leave please do. :) take a backpack and go on an adventure! and then you can decide if you want to move out. alright i'm saying like this is a piece of cake but come to think of it, isn't it just one, after all? hope you do well and smile, always!

    Natasha
    http://picablocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hon. Unfortunately it isn't that easy. I am moving the last week of September to Portland, Oregon to complete my schooling && I have to complete 12 credit hours for summer courses (which end the 22nd of September). I am planning a small road trip for my birthday (August 1st) to go visit a couple of aquariums.

      <3 Sara

      Delete
  2. i hope things start getting better for you!

    ReplyDelete