7.13.2012

050;; I've come a long way...

I realized today was my 50th post (a mini milestone for me) - so I decided to do something for me. Since it's my blog and I don't seem to do enough of that, right? Heh... sorry. Anyway. Moving on.

I recently got my domain back up and running, and as I was going through my old work trying to figure out what work I'd like to show on my upcoming portfolio. Some of my old photomanipulations make me smile & proud, while others make me cringe and want to "accidentally" move them to trash.

I just survived my first week of online classes as a full-time art institute student (keep in mind none of them are creative for last 6 weeks) - so to unload from the week I decided to make a new work.

I can do productive things... see?

You can see the before images here.

And as a special treat... I'll even show some of my old work (like you care).

Yes, I did choose to show you the works that don't make me want to cringe.

4 comments:

  1. wow! that photo is amazing! I am seriously impressed!

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are ah-ma-zing! I love them!

    Pretty Living

    ReplyDelete