7.12.2012

049;; Artist Inspiration - Marcela Bolívar

Marcela Bolívar... I cannot say enough good things about this girl. She is absolutely amazing. Probably one of my biggest digital art/photomanipulation inspirations, and always has been. The way she manipulates things I'd never think of has always been my major drawing point to her. Oh... & she's as obsessed with organic forms as I am. Specifically branches and trees.

Quick facts about Marcela:
She lives in Columbia
Degree is in Graphic Design
Started on deviantART (the site used to be so amazing)

 

 Her final portfolio is breathtaking. She graduated from university last year (in Columbia). I think I've been stalking her since 2004? 2005? Something like that.  I'm not really sure why I'm so drawn to Spanish speaking artists... I need to find a few in this country that I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment