7.03.2012

038;; Little update.

I've been awake for the last hour and a half. I know I woke up from a combination of a bad dream, silence, and sneezing.

I hate it when I can't hear him while I'm sleeping. It's my personal comfort blanket. I've also noticed if he falls asleep before me, I can't get to sleep as easily. I'm sure that seems completely stupid and weird, but it's true.

I was going to spend a couple hundred dollars to go to Seattle, Washington to go see the Chihuly exhibit. I haven't seen it since 10th? 11th? grade? I'm not sure. I regret not really taking pictures when it was in St. Louis, MO. Oh well. Live and learn. Instead I'm going to use that money to go see Dalton. Especially since there's nothing I'd rather do. (see above paragraph?)

Sunday started my "eat healthy, exercise" crap. Let me tell you how I really wanted McDonald's yesterday. For the sole reason of I told myself I couldn't. Let's get something clear though (more to myself) - I am not on a diet. I'm changing my eating habits and trying to be healthier. For the past few days I've been obsessing over at home exercising things, "right" diets, and just a bunch of confusing crap. I'm done with it. I read an amazing quote off an MSN article though (weird, I know, right?).

"Stop trying to be someone else, or you'll waste the person you are." 



I'm going to go relax a bit before I get up and go for a walk. My headache from allergies should be gone by then. The Labyrinth is on. It's calling me.

2 comments:

  1. Diets are the worst, aren't they? We've been losing weight by slowly changing the food we eat and living more actively. Not quickly, but still losing. Ten pounds in two months. Good enough for me. Good luck!
    xo bhrett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Well let me tell you how doing 100 jumping jacks after not having done any for 5? years worked out well for my knees. Lol.

      Delete