7.17.2012

052;; Sorry!

I'm sorry for the lack of posting lately (I know, it's only been two days) - I'm a horrible blogger. I have a good reason though! I promise.

Okay, maybe not. Either way, my reason is that I'm just tired and stressed out. I'm really trying to have a more positive outlook on everything lately, and that's been hard the past two days. Especially since almost every morning since Saturday (we're talking 3am morning) I've been waking up in pain and just sick to my stomach. This morning was the first time it didn't happen, so hopefully whatever it was is gone. Hopefully.

Yesterday I sold my car. It's really strange how we get so attached to vehicles. During the time that we own them it's a constant, "I really wish I had __________ instead." But as soon as we part ourselves, "I'm going to miss that car so much." Oh well. I have no need for it in Portland - and that's getting closer and closer (2 months!) so I figure it was better to sell it now where I got close to my original asking price.

Since I've been pseudo-absent lately though... here's a little picture recap. =)

sketch // my car // pretty skies // alligator getting fat // quote // why I quit film photography

No comments:

Post a Comment