7.14.2012

051;; Sundance...


So this is a story of a cat.

A cat who had a lot of fur. A lot. It wasn't even really fur. It was hair.

Anyway... one day... I realized this cat's hair was all over my house, and no matter how I tried and tried to clean it up - it was never any good! So I came up with this plot. A plot to shave him! It pained me to do this (only slightly) because he was is a beautiful cat.

I called my grandma's neighbor's daughter, Stacy. She works at a vet, so I figure she's capable for shearing the fur on the cat without splurging on a groomer. Right? Pretty resourceful if I say so myself.

Well... Let's just say that we all knew it wouldn't be pretty.

But this is hilarious.

I LOVE HIS TAIL POOF!

The end.

1 comment:

  1. OH, but I bet he thinks the breeze is the "bee's knees" now! Haha, how cute!

    ReplyDelete