6.30.2012

037;; Sketches

A really good friend of mine asked to see more of my sketches/drawings - so I'm going to try to upload more of those.


 

 
{ isn't this random little guy cute? }
{Audrey Hepburn - this is the first portrait I ever did. } 
{ Lara Jade }

{ Lara Jade }


First three images are out of my Drawing I sketchbook. I actually think besides writing notes and handouts those are the only drawings in it. Hehe.

The last three images are full-size drawings (both started on 18"x24" strathmore paper). Full-size drawings like this are available for commission. $150 for that size, $75 for 11x14 and under.

Oh! && my new favourite thing ever is my iPad app for drawing! It's a digital sketchbook! Check it out!



P.S. - *personal edit* Today was Dalton and I's official 3 month anniversary. Why do I care? Because I've never cared before. =)

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm....the ones posted aren't for sale tho....they belong to the momma!!!

    Love,
    The Momma

    ReplyDelete