6.03.2012

005;; Fallen Angel



 
Goodnight, sleep tight.
No more tears.
Goodnight morning, I'll be here
And when we say goodnight,
Dry your eyes
Because we said goodnight,
And now goodbye.
We said goodnight
And now goodbye.

______________________________________

Borja Fresco has inspired me so much. I can't wait to create more work like this.

This is the first photomanipulation I've worked on that has taken more than 30 minutes, and a combined 70 layers. I'm so happy it's done, and for once, I don't hate it. A special thanks for those of you who helped me finalize details in this idea.


This will be part of an upcoming series I'm working on, all available in limited edition prints (signed and numbered). The prints do not include the random border or title. The signature is much smaller in the bottom corner. Available in 11x14 and smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment