6.24.2012

028;; Some Tragedy


I slept on this piece last night. It's original didn't quite make me as happy - but I think I'm okay with this finished product.

I think for the next few pieces I make I might try to venture away from smoke (even though it's gorgeous) unless I find the perfect stock to work with. Or get a result from the photo shoot with SM soon.

What should I do next? We'll see...


Oh. Last night, boyfriend mentioned how I usually take away the "parts" from girls. It made me giggle. I don't know why I do that. I think I feel like it's too personal then? Maybe too mature? I never want the focus of my work to be that she's naked. I want it to be that she's vulnerable. It's a large part why I always choose female models (save for 3? pieces in my entire portfolio).

They say art is a reflection of the thoughts in your head. I'm not sure what that says about me. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment