6.28.2012

034;; I'm officially registered!

So today I officially registered for summer classes for AI of Portland. I'm a student! I have a schedule and everything! It's going to be so weird going to a school that operates on quarters and not semesters. Even stranger still is that their summer quarter is broken down into two halves. So while I'm registered for four classes this summer, I'll only be taking two at a time. Both last for five and a half weeks. All in all, I'm signed up for:

BIO2010 Nutrition (Everyone has to have a health class, right?)
FND111 Colour Theory (Definitely the one I'm most excited for, kind of self-explanatory)
FND152 Business Fundamentals (Intro to business/marketing)
FND132 Fundamentals of the Internet (Basic HTML/CSS class)

Anyway... That's my schedule. Eep!

On a different note... today was hotter than it should have been. Seriously. It was stupid hot.

 

And yes, I'm aware that cars exaggerate with heat - but seriously?!


I'll probably upload an art piece in a little while. Maybe work on a "normal" piece for me so I can include a before & after.

No comments:

Post a Comment