6.25.2012

030;; Artist Inspiration - Mario Sanchez Nevado

What a name, right? I commonly just see him as `Aegis-Strife @ deviantART.com. Which was once upon a time my home away from home. It's the first real art community that I belonged to. I joined back when there were probably 100-200 members on it? It's grown a long way since then. I no longer feel like it's that cozy little art community I could go to and trust people to help me grow as an artist. It turned into something more than that, and in some ways, much darker than that.

None the less, I am so thankful for the light it gave me on digital art, photography, drawing... everything.

It's allowed me to meet some of the most talented and amazing people. People I desperately wish I'd stayed in contact with... but I'm still very thankful for knowing them.

Now! Meet Mario!



Want to see more?

No comments:

Post a Comment