6.08.2012

007;; project52

I'm going to switch things up a bit. Normally, I try to be 100% ballsy and go for Project365 - but because I have commitment issues, I'm going to attempt a Project52 this time. For those of you unaware of what these two things are... It's taking a photograph (or several) and doing so in a scheduled format. Project52 is having at least a single photograph that shows your experimentation/skill per week (whereas Project365 is obviously one per day). I've tried doing the Project365 route at least four times, and every time I get lazy about uploading or editing the photos that I take. They are taken... just.. yeah.

I'm not sure if I'm going to go by themes or not. I think themes offers a structure and a "get out of your comfort zone" kind of appeal; because, let's face it.. I take pictures of people. That's about it. I need some more suggestions on themes though. I've been looking around at different blogs/forums/websites that have had their community do either Project52 or Project365 to get an idea about it, and so far I think I've collected some of my favourite, and some of my not-so-favourite from the lists. I'm going to try new things. I'm going to expand my portfolio.

:: Themes so far ::
1.   Body Parts
2.   Underneath
3.   Excitement
4.   Trees
5.   Up
6.   Down
7.   Swing
8.   Red, White, Blue (not one of my favourites)
9.   Water
10.   Summer
11.   Family
12.   Shadows
13.   Sunset (again.. I'm going to have to do something special to like this)
14.   Tools (wk2)
15.   Colours (wk4)
16.   Memories
17.   Texture (this should be fun - it was my entire AP Studio Art portfolio)
18.   Beyond Reach
19.   Smiles
20.   Oldness
21.   Newness
22.   Music
23.   Egg
24.   Books
25.   Fire
26.   Ice
27.   Bent
28.   Abstract
29.   Black & White
30.   Eyes
31.   Fantasy
32.   Doors
33.   Green
34.   Love
35.   Soft
36.   Perspective
37.   Reflection
38.   Self-Portrait
39.   Flowers (wk3)
40.   Growth
41.   Fear
42.   Glass
43.   Obscure
44.   Death (wk1)
45.
46. 
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52. 

I need more! 


On another note..

With planning my move out to Portland, Oregon by this fall I've pretty much abandoned my hope of getting another full-time job. I need to focus on going through and getting my mom's house all pretty, as well as making a dent in my obscene amount of books/clothes/stuff that just needs donated or sold or even just thrown away. Also applying for every. freaking. scholarship. I can apply for. I'm taking the day off today from it though. Will start again on Monday.


Oh! & for those who care about the "Fallen Angel" limited edition prints :: 4/25 SOLD.

7 comments: