6.15.2012

013;; Revamp

Approximately two weeks into my new blog and I already needed a small revamp.

I've used stfusara as my handle for quite a while. I mean... since I was 14 or 15. That's a long time. Frankly, I'm tired of it. I think it's cute and funny for my email still, but I don't want it to be associated with my blog.

My blog to me is somewhere I can come to be myself. Tell secrets, dreams, memories. Share my artwork, experimentation-type-stuff, and things I just need to document for me. Telling myself to "stfu" over that kind of thing isn't the impression I want to give. Especially if I'm trying to maintain a certain level of optimism and calm about my big relocation coming this year and everything being in the dark right now.

So..

Welcome to the new blog!

"Fireworks & Memories"

Now - what the hell does that have to do with anything, right? I'm honestly not quite sure. Memories are something I hold pretty dear to me, especially due to some family stuff that's going on lately. Fireworks have a few difference meanings to me lately (and who doesn't like bright, pretty, and loud fireworks?) - so I ran with it. Beethoven and memories seemed too long. All my shorter choices weren't that creative.. so.. ha! I'm back to it.

I couldn't say goodbye to my pretty bird just yet though.. and "ravens and memories" doesn't sound great.

No comments:

Post a Comment