6.27.2012

032;; Are we there yet?

I'm not going to lie... when I was little, I usually never asked that question. Unless I didn't like the journey to where we were going. I had a really vivid imagination though, so I could usually make trips pretty bearable.

Yet here I sit, twenty-two years old, and I cannot wait for July. Not because it's summer. Not because it's one month (calender wise) closer to where I can move. Not even because my best friend's birthday is in July. So why am I so excited?

I bought a new planner. It starts in July.

I feel like the 1st of the month is an excellent time to start my little projects that are floating around inside my head (and on my 101 in 1001 list).

I don't like that I feel like I need a date to start something, but it just throws me off if I start randomly. I'm spontaneous, but I'm also pretty OCD.

Anyway..

A lot of people have been asking the general process for some of my photo manipulations.

So today.. I've included a small taste of that. This was a pretty basic one, so it only included 7 main images/textures, plus a lot of created layers in Photoshop for painting and stuff - but here's the meat of it all:



Maybe I'll start doing this "before" and "after" thing more. =)
Oh, and this was a really quick project, so if it's bad - I'm sorry!

2 comments:

  1. This is cool! I like seeing how you work. Definitely do this more. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so miss the days where I could refer to someone as a best friend. Appreciate it because there aren't many good enough to keep around :)

    This before and after thing is very cool. Definitely agree with courtney on this one.

    ReplyDelete