6.14.2012

012;; Ugh..

I think my feelings get hurt too easily. It's really strange. Once upon a time I had defenses like no other. I'm not sure what changed and made me start wearing my heart on my sleeve, but I'm not sure I like it all the time.

Little things upset me. Maybe I just care too much about some things? I don't know.


How to keep Sara happy:
Don't ignore me. I can't even begin to tell you how disrespectful this is, and how unimportant it makes me (or anyone) feel.
Don't pester me. If I don't have anything I think is productive/important to say - I'm probably just going to keep quiet. I don't like to talk just to talk. Do not take this along the same lines as ignoring. I won't ignore you, I'm just not a "chatty Kathy" type person usually.
Don't talk down to me. Period. There are some things I'm not an expert on, but that goes both ways. I'm not stupid, and I try not to treat others like they're stupid.
Don't hang up on me. If you hang up on me, the chances of me ever calling you back or wanting to talk to you are pretty much gone. I don't care if you're pissed off or are having a bad day. You're a fucking adult, act like it.
Don't throw a hissy fit. I don't care if you are two, eighteen, or forty. It's unbecoming and really unnecessary.
Don't be disrespectful. I'm not going to disrespect you, I expect the same.
Don't talk behind my back. If you can't say it to my face then you have no business saying it at all. If I have something that needs addressed, you will be the first to know.
& for crying out loud... if I tell you I love you, say it back!

No comments:

Post a Comment