6.13.2012

010;; Never Alone




Some days are harder than others. 
Not being able to see him or kiss him.
It doesn't change the fact that I know he's mine, and I know he's waiting for me.
I can honestly say that I've never, ever felt like this with anyone else.
I don't count the days/weeks/months that I've been with someone. That's crazy, right?
I know exactly how long I've belonged to him. & I know that we can make it through whatever problems we face. Even through the distance. All it takes it loyalty and trust.




On another note... I often times get mad at people who can do things that I can't better than me. The logic in that, right? Haha. Well I am terrible at typography. I want to be a graphic design major, and I hate type. I don't hate it because I don't like doing it... I hate it because I'm bad at it. So to prepare myself for school this fall (where I'm jumping head first into finishing my degree after a haitus from art schools) - I made this.  

More will probably come soon. Mainly from songs that keep me going through the day. =) 

**lyrics/song by Barlow Girl**

No comments:

Post a Comment