6.09.2012

008;; Determination

Sometimes it's really scary to look into your future and see that everything is changing - and pretty quickly. My world has turned completely upside down in the last month and a half. Not all of it has been good, but I am fully done complaining about it. I'm going to try my hardest to make the best of everything. 

Starting on Monday I'm going to start a new exercise plan AND a no junk food regime. I'm actually excited to do this. Mainly because the only thing standing in my way of looking/feeling/being how I want to be... is me. I'm finally done trying to change myself for someone else. It's my time, and if everything else in my life is changing, why not something so simple as this? That's really it, too. It's simple. All it takes is discipline. My amazing boyfriend tells me everyday how beautiful I am; which gives me so much more confidence to do this. He's happy with me the way I am now, but I need to get to a place where I'm happy with me.

      The { 21 DAY } No Junk Food Challenge:
                  No chocolate
                  No candy
                  No biscuits or cookies
                  No cake, donuts, or muffins
                  No white bread
                  No chips
                  No fast food
                  No nutella, peanut butter, or other naughty spreads.
                  No icecream

Also starting on Monday is my {project52} - which means it's time to go out and take pictures! I don't have the money to just drive wherever I want, but I'm still going to make a point to go out and find something inspirational. 

Hopefully soon I can start doing some more photoshoots. I would really love to take a week around my birthday (August 1st) and go see Dalton. It should be before he goes to school, so he won't be busy. I won't be busy. I just want to spend time with him. No Diablo III. No World of Warcraft. No one to bother us unless we say it's okay. I figure if I can scrounge up $600 I can make this happen. Or maybe even ask for bits and pieces of it for my birthday? Maybe see if someone can give me the gas money. Someone for part of the hotel for the week. Some gift certificates for food. Sounds like a plan. I don't feel like spending my birthday alone, knowing I should be spending it with someone special.




No comments:

Post a Comment